For the movie see The Rural Juror (film)
JENNA AWAITS OPENING OF HER LONG-ANTICIPATED MOVIE WHILE TRACY DIGS OUT OF DEBT — While Jenna anxiously awaits the limited release of her indie film, "The Rural Juror," Liz and the writers are loathe to confess they can't even grasp the tongue-twister of a title. Meanwhile, Tracy – desperate for some financial help – heeds Jack's advice and creates his own celebrity product to endorse.
- Jenna: Hey, I've gotta miss an hour of rehearsal today 'cause I just found out from my publicist that I've been booked on The View.
- Pete: Oh, Jenna, that's great. For the first time in your life, you'll be in a room full of women and you'll be the least crazy one.
- Jenna: Yeah, I know!
- Tracy: So GE will produce the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine?
- Jack: Oh no, no. GE could never make something so... unique. We'll have to pass this off to one of our subsidiaries. [Jack rolls down a complex organizational chart] You see, GE owns KitchenAll of Colorado, which in turn owns JMI of Stamford which is a majority shareholder of Pokerfastlane.com which recently acquired the Sheinhardt Wig Company which owns NBC outright. NBC owns Winnipeg Iron Works which owns the AHP Chanagi Party Meats company of Pyongyang, North Korea, and they will make the Meat Machine.
This episode doesn't have pop culture yet. Please add one!
The trucker hats Frank wears in this episode read "Karate Sluts" and "Beef N Bean."
- Tina Fey - Liz Lemon
- Alec Baldwin - Jack Donaghy
- Jane Krakowski - Jenna Maroney
- Tracy Morgan - Tracy Jordan
- Jack McBrayer - Kenneth Parcell
- Judah Friedlander - Frank Rossitano
- Scott Adsit - Pete Hornberger
- Chris Parnell - Dr. Leo Spaceman
- Keith Powell - James "Toofer" Spurlock
- Maulik Pancholy - Jonathan
- Rachel Dratch - Barbara Walters
- John Lutz - Lutz
- Lonny Ross - Josh Girard
- Kevin Brown - Dot Com
- Grizz Chapman - Grizz
This episode doesn't have external links yet. Please add one!