Jack attends a cocktail party honoring Colin Powell, and there, he falls for C.C., a Democratic congresswoman from Vermont. Although they are on the opposite sides of the fence, Jack and C.C. ignore their political differences, and attempt to be a couple under the radar. Liz thinks her Middle Eastern neighbor might be a terrorist. After all, he won't shake Liz's hand; has maps all over his house, and helps Pete rewire the toaster. But Liz is paranoid, and tips off his neighbor's whereabouts to an official at the Homeland Security office.
This episode doesn't have a quotes yet. Please add one!
- The picture Jack holds up for his hairdresser is of Ronald Reagan.
- John McCain is a Senator and Jack Bauer is the main character of the TV show 24.
- Martha Stewart has a well-known talk show called Martha.
- Bill Frist was a Republican Senator, and served as Senate Majority Leader from 2003-2007.
- Lifetime is a channel known for its movies with generally feel-good endings.
- The Amazing Race is a reality television show on CBS.
- When CC wakes up, she is already wearing pearls. This is either a goof, or to imply that she sleeps in her pearls.
- In this episode, Liz says complimentary things about Verizon and then turns to the camera and says, "Can we have our money now?" This is one of the rare times a character talks to the audience.
- Moments after CC says "I've never had a secret affair before," the camera pans to a large picture of Bill Clinton. It seems like this a reference the alleged affair Clinton had in office.
- Frank's hat in this episode says "Karate Prom".
- Tina Fey - Liz Lemon
- Alec Baldwin - Jack Donaghy
- Jane Krakowski - Jenna Maroney
- Tracy Morgan - Tracy Jordan
- Jack McBrayer - Kenneth Parcell
- Judah Friedlander - Frank Rossitano
- Scott Adsit - Pete Hornberger
- Edie Falco as Celeste "C.C." Cunningham.
- Fred Armisen as Raheem Haddad.
This episode doesn't have external links yet. Please add one!
- ↑ NBC Press Release – November 15, 2007