The TGS staff have been obsessing all season over the new reality hit MILF Island. While watching the riveting finale, pitting Debra vs. Deborah as the final two MILFs, Jack who is riding high on this programming feat is blindsided by a blind item that ran in the New York Post. The Page Six column reveals a staffer referring to Jack as a Class A Moron and saying, That guy can eat my poo. This isnt the best timing since Jack is in the running for Chairman and had high hopes that the success of MILF Island would help him seal the deal. In an effort to identify the disloyal employee he forces Jonathan to turn up the heat in the writers room until one of them breaks.
Jack Donaghy- Do you think he'll call me 'Jackie Boy'? Then I'll be at erection cove.
- Randy Quaid is an actor who was, among other things, on Saturday Nigh Live.
- Frank only wears one hat in this episode, which says "Or".
- Throughout the episode, narration from the show "MILF Island" coincides with the action of the 30 Rock episode.
- Tina Fey - Liz Lemon
- Alec Baldwin - Jack Donaghy
- Jane Krakowski - Jenna Maroney
- Tracy Morgan - Tracy Jordan
- Jack McBrayer - Kenneth Parcell
- Judah Friedlander - Frank Rossitano
- Scott Adsit - Pete Hornberger
This episode doesn't have external links yet. Please add one!
- ↑ NBC Press Release – April 10, 2008