LIZ KEEPS ASPIRING WRITER JACK FROM TAKING OVER THE WRITERS ROOM AND KENNETH THE PAGE TRIES DESPERATELY TO IMPRESS TRACY — As Kenneth the Page quickly learns working for Tracy Jordan may be more than he bargained for, Liz struggles to keep ego-maniacal Jack out of the writer's room and the scantily clad Cerie in her clothes. 
- Tracy: But I want you to know something... You and me, it's not gonna be a one-way street. 'Cause I don't believe in one-way streets. Not between people, and not while I'm driving.
- Kenneth: Oh, okay.
- Tracy: So, here's some advice I wish I woulda got when I was your age: Live every week like it's Shark Week.
- Tracy: Dress every day like you're going to get murdered in those clothes.
When Kenneth gets stuck at the top of the chain-link fence while trying to get into Yankee Stadium, he calls out to a large rat, "Go get help, girl!". This is an allusion to the rescue missions inevitably seen in every episode of the various incarnations of "Lassie".
Frank's three trucker hats read "Ninja Expert," "Arcade Champ," and "Bigfoot Expert."
Jack asks Frank if he's, "familiar with Six Sigma," to which Frank replies, "It's a special kind of G.I. Joe," confusing G.I. Joe's Sigma 6 for Motorola's business practices.
- Tina Fey - Liz Lemon
- Alec Baldwin - Jack Donaghy
- Tracy Morgan - Tracy Jordan
- Jack McBrayer - Kenneth Parcell
- Judah Friedlander - Frank Rossitano
- Scott Adsit - Pete Hornberger
Rachel Dratch - Elizabeth Taylor
- Keith Powell - James "Toofer" Spurlock
- Katrina Bowden - Cerie
- John Lutz - Lutz
- Maulik Pancholy - Jonathan
This episode doesn't have external links yet. Please add one!
- ↑ NBC Press Release – Wednesday, November 1, 2006