Jack meets with German TV executives to close a deal on the purchase of the largest cable network in North America. Motivated by Jack's financial advice, Liz decides to invest in real estate, but must appear before a co-op board to lobby for the apartment she loves. Jack and C.C. continue their long distance relationship with rendezvous in various cities. Meanwhile, Tracy buys a cappuccino machine for the "TGS with Tracy Jordan" staff and stations it on Kenneth's desk. Kenneth, who calls hot liquids "the devil's temperature," tries coffee for the first time, and is immediately addicted. 
Kennnth: "You guys are my best friends!" Tracy Jordan: "Coffee's not like alcohol. It's pretty addictive."
- Brett Favre is a football player.
- The Germans are looking at a picture of Jack with Dick Cheney, a former vice-president.
- None of the writers appear in this episode other than Liz Lemon. This may be a reference to that fact that the episode was written as the WGA writer's strike began.
- Tracy refers to New York City as the Big Easy, when in fact it is New Orleans that bears that nickname.
Connections to Other EpisodesEdit
- Kenneth gets addicted to coffee, which is possibly related to his earlier addiction to Coke, mentioned in Ludachristmas.
- Liz mentions turning her neighbor in to Homeland Security to the co-op board, from Somebody to Love .
This episode doesn't have a cast listing yet. Please add one!
- Tina Fey - Liz Lemon
- Alec Baldwin - Jack Donaghy
- Jane Krakowski - Jenna Maroney
- Tracy Morgan - Tracy Jordan
- Jack McBrayer - Kenneth Parcell
- Judah Friedlander - Frank Rossitano
- Scott Adsit - Pete Hornberger
This episode doesn't have external links yet. Please add one!
- ↑ NBC Press Release – January 10, 2008